WND Editor Joseph Farah has an essay emailed to me that I can’t find on their site. He makes the most articulate case why this election was stolen. It is mind numbing to me that Erick Erickson – who complains regularly about the GOP “group think” among establishment regulars – is trying to defend Obama in light of the overwhelming evidence that Obama did NOT win.
Erick “Hypocrisy” Erickson has a long list of such blindness. He:
- libeled leading TEA Party candidate Jamie Radtke and pulled his initial endorsement after his bosses asked him to sell his integrity so George “Macaca” Allen could run. (Ironically he defended Akin/Mourdock against attacks on social conservatives against the establishment not supporting them.)
- disparaged Sarah Palin AND her supporters like a liberal, trying to help Governor Perry – a man that we TEA partiers in Texas have a hard time tolerating.
- refused to acknowledge the irrefutable evidence of Barack Obama’s forged birth certificates, selective service record and SSN despite making an oath to “uphold the United States Constitution and defend it” as a lawyer.
Why should we be surprised he now wants us to believe that all the pollsters simply “got it wrong” on the enthusiasm of each respective party. No wonder he’s a failed political consultant. You don’t have to be Lee Atwater to see that Obama’s inability to get 20 people to a rally in October while Romney had to turn away tens of thousands to know that something is wrong with the media spin and exit polling. (Erickson wants you to believe EXIT polling by liberal accomplices of the White House but not the state polling by independent AND liberal types clearly showing Obama was NOT going to match his output of 2008.
Why do you think Axelrod leaned so heavily on Gallup? This was a Sting that only Robert Redford could be proud of.
Farrah’s points are indisputable:
The Obama campaign accepted at least some foreign campaign cash – willingly and knowingly. The campaign website could have prohibited it. It did not. In other words, it deliberately left open the door for illegal foreign contributions in its "by any means necessary" quest for re-election. WND has proven that by actually contributing under the name Osama bin Laden from a Pakistani IP address, with a phony physical address and other neon-lit red flags in hopes of catching attention. Obama accepted illegal foreign contributions in 2008 without penalty, so why would anyone expect him not to repeat his crime in 2012? No one can know the extent of the fraud, because Obama has refused to release the identity of donors of $200 or less – yet he boasts that most of the money he collected was in small amounts.
James O'Keefe and Project Veritas spent months heroically proving the absolute willingness and eagerness of Democratic operatives to commit voter fraud – especially by having people cast multiple votes.
Military ballots were systematically denied active-duty servicemen and women around the world. This would be a scandal if it happened once. But it has become the norm when Democrats are in charge of the Defense Department. It would be a scandal if it were due to incompetence. But it appears to be a deliberate effort to suppress the military vote. It would be a scandal if it were not a close election. But it was.
Prior to the election, Democrats fought for open voting requiring no identification – particularly photo ID. Coincidentally, Obama won every state that didn't fully require photo ID to vote. Democrats contended that voter ID laws suppress the vote. But they do not. They only suppress the illegal vote.
Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Obama received "astronomical" numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received "over 99 percent" of the vote. Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Obama received 99.5 percent of the vote, defeating Romney 9,955 to 55.
Obama also won 99.8 percent of the vote in 44 Cleveland districts. In another Ohio county, Obama won with 108 percent of the voters registered.
Obama received 10 million fewer votes than he did in 2008. Romney received 3 million fewer votes than McCain. Obama won in the four critical swing states by a grand total of 500,000 votes.
Some 5 million independents changed their votes from Obama to Romney in 2012. So Romney started the day 2.5 million votes ahead of where McCain was in 2008, as Jack Wheeler points out. This means that 5.5 million Republican voters are not accounted for. Either they didn't show up at the polls or their votes were not counted. Does anyone believe there was less enthusiasm by Republicans about this election than for the one in 2008?
Alan Vera has built numerous national brands and companies doing market research and studying the statistics of behavior. He pointed out months ago that the University of Boulder Colorado, who uses dozens of non-polling data points PER market to project winners, not only showed an overwhelming win for Romney, but has NEVER been wrong since 1980. It’s the only source that called the Carter/Reagan race correctly – and within margin. In fact, they have never been off by more than 1% in ANY election. It is inconceivable that they would have been off in EVERY SINGLE swing state.
While Erickson may want to turn a blind eye to hard statistics, I’m not sure how he can assume that vote fraud was NOT significant enough to overturn the election when Romney’s loss came down to 400,000 votes in 4 states or 100,000 votes in Ohio. An article run by the Columbus Dispatch the weekend before the election proved that 1 in 5 voter registrations in Ohio were bogus. Multiple counties had more votes for Obama than REGISTERED VOTERS.
But it’s ok Erick, you probably believe those 1,000 felons that voted for Stuart Smalley, (aka Al ObamaCare Franken), were irrelevant in his 312 vote margin victory. You probably still believe that the GOP won’t compromise on the Fiscal cliff or that they’ll finally impeach Obama some day too.
VOTER FRAUD RECOURSE
Farah isn’t sure much can be done to stop the election results. I don’t believe that and Allen West doesn’t believe that. And even if it WERE true, there is a LOT to be gained in education of current lawmakers, the media (even conservative media as you see the inane reasoning's of RedState) and fellow Americans. Like Rocky, even if we loose this round, we are wearing down Apollo for the final count.
Mark Levin was dead right this week that the GOP and their accomplices are foolishly ignorant of how dire an Obama second term is. The night of the election he signed the UN gun treaty. The day after, Hamas felt emboldened to begin an all out war on Israel. He has fired (or set up) 4 generals in 2 weeks to take control of the military and given HIS handpicked henchmen an executive order to take over the internet. And that’s not even the warm up act in the parking lot.
Farah IS right on one thing though, we need to bury Obama in Congressional investigations and charges the way he has numbed and neutralized us with the sheer amount of fraud and corruption. And a clear cut and dried, slam dunk case is the foreign campaign donation fraud of 2008 AND 2012. And he has the cash and media reach to make this an issue. His plan:
I'm fighting back.
And you can help me in this fight.
I'm challenging the Obama campaign on the acceptance of those illegal donations. I've filed a Federal Elections Commission complaint at considerable cost. I have no illusions that it will be easy to challenge a sitting president within his own bureaucracy. But I'm doing it. Meanwhile, some in the press would prefer that I be charged with voter fraud for efforts to expose the system. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Democratic machine tries something like that.
That's why we need your help.
We're fighting to preserve America's freedom here – nothing less.
We're fighting to preserve the concept of representative government – elections that actually mean something.
We're fighting to expose what no other news agency in the world apparently has an interest in exposing – the dark underbelly of corruption, fraud and abuse in our political system.
Can you help?
In addition to this we can NOT let off of the gas on investigating and prosecuting the 2012 election issues because if we don’t, NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE IN TIME FOR 2014 WHEN OBAMA COULD GET BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS TO DO HIS BIDDING. (You remember how that worked out with Pelosi/Reid?)
So knowing we won’t get help from the likes of RedState, Dick Morris or (of course) the GOP, we’re going to have to take back power the old fashioned way – hard work.
What we need to do:
- Support Allen West’s Recount Fund ASAP. We can’t let another Al Franken victory stand for the Democrats, and PROVING fraud in this location will go a long way to get the attention of our own. (Maybe even Erick Erickson would change his mind and man up, who knows?)
- Fund Farah’s Campaign Donation Fraud effort ASAP.
- Train and volunteer to POLICE the polls NOW, in preparation for 2014. You can get on the mailing list of True the Vote here. ACORN whistleblower Anita Moncrief was shocked at how much more organized and comprehensive the Democrats were than the GOP. If they don’t have a LOCAL coordinator in your area – YOU be the one.
- Volunteer and run for positions within your own local GOP infrastructure. As Gary Johnson’s votes showed, a third party does nothing but help the OTHER party. We have NO option but to take over the steering wheel within the Grand Old Party, and (finally) wield it’s power correctly. It will take time, but our civilization is at stake.
- Find, fund, volunteer for and support candidates like Allen West who won’t play politically correct games with the Democrats OR the GOP.
And pray. Always and without ceasing for:
- Revival in America.
- The Dishonest and corrupt to be removed from office. And the media.
- God’s mercy and grace to give us a second chance for killing our babies, threatening to force His people to give away land HE gave them.
- Wisdom and direction on a strategy that will allow us to take down the Goliath of ungodliness in our culture and in political corruption. And the grace and timing to implement it.