No commentary here. While Islam is being protected and even promoted like on ABC’s Islamic Infomercial – the forces of darkness don’t stop from trying to demean or eliminate Christianity.
The Top Ten Anti-Christian Events in 2011 are:
- 10) NBC television network twice took the words "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance in its lead-up to the U.S. Open at Congressional Country Club.
9) In Franklin Massachusetts a pro-life man was beat by the police for peacefully handing out pro-life materials. The police accused him of conspiring to plant bombs.
8) A Christian man in Minnesota was fired from his job because one of his female co-workers attended a Bible Study that his wife led.
7) A Christian Florida teacher was suspended after school administrators discovered his support of traditional marriage posted on the internet.
6) In Kalispell Montana, pro-lifers were attacked by a fire-bomb during a prayer vigil in front of an abortion clinic. No one was hurt, but a police officer remarked pro-lifers should expect this sort of reaction to their activities.
5) Because of a complaint filed by the ACLU, the liberal 9th Circuit Court ruled that the Mt. Soledad War Memorial in San Diego was unconstitutional.
4) A homosexual activist effort caused investigations by the online money-transfer company, PayPal, against pro-family Christian organizations.
3) A Bible study was shut down by San Juan Capistrano, CA officials who claimed the group needed a permit because it posed a risk to public safety and health.
2) President Obama declared June "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month" and hosted a White House celebration by homosexuals.
1) California Governor Jerry Brown signs a bill forcing public school curriculum and textbooks to "celebrate" homosexuals, transgenders and bisexuals.
Here is an article of a family that can’t even get a local police officer to investigate a hate crime against a Christian family:
Hmmm … a family with a “Happy Birthday, Jesus” sign in front of its home, found the house attacked with anti-Christian graffiti. But Bakersfield Police dismissed it as no big deal and aren’t treating it like a hate crime. Do you think the family would get the same lackadaisical response from police if they were the Al-Khansa family and they had a sign that said, “Happy Ramadan?” Think again. As I’ve been saying for more than a decade, there is a double standard for the religions. One standard for Muslims. And, the other religions, fuhgedaboudit. So much for the Constitution’s Establishment Clause, which was castrated long ago.