My conspiracy Silliness of the Day:
In looking at Romney’s official logo a couple of things occurred to me:
- There is hardly any red in the Romney logo.
(Romney really isn’t much into “red” states?)
- The red that is there isn’t really “red”. It’s more of a dark red. (Again, is Mitt only focused on the burgundy wine crowd?)
- The original “red” in our seal was to mean “hardiness & valour,” so is being “off color” significant?
- The American flag is basically red and white with a navy blue field of stars. Since Romney reversed it to mean LESS a reflection of traditional American values?
- The blue also is not a “true” blue. Since blue stands for “vigilance, perseverance & justice” – is Mitt telegraphing he is a bit light on the true navy of the American flag?
- Why isn’t a full “R” displayed. Is the other half hidden like his REAL motivations?
- Isn’t the “OMNEY” (weirdly similar to “ominous”)
- The leading “R” is not a serif font like the “Believe in America” or the “OMNEY” making me wonder if what comes AFTER he is first elected will be different from what he portrays.
- Why is the waving “R” instead of being bold and steady? Does this mean he will be wavering?
Like I said. Silliness. (“omny” music…dum dum dum….or is it….?)
Now someone might say, “PolitiJim, YOUR color scheme is all blue with a tiny bit of red.”
To which I would reply,
A) Shut up,
B) My color scheme is based on my beloved Chicago CUBS which is all blue and a tiny bit of red.
Now if Romney has dropped the Red Sox (like new Cub and former Boston GM Theo Epstein) and become a Cub fan we can talk….