Good GOP Flip-Flops - Rasmussen Reports™:
Did you know:
- Ronald Reagan signed a CA law as Governor that increased abortions from 500 to 100,000?
- Winston Churchill supported cuts in Military & Navel budgets only 10 years before Hitler's rise
- The Heritage Foundation was FOR individual health care mandates in 1993?
- Sarah Palin was for Federal government funding of a "Bridge to Nowhere" until she realized it's implications
- Herman Cain was for TARP, and even said the government taking over banks was a good idea?
Tony Blankley has an excellent article discussing the natural evolution of positions among candidates. Good Read.